My friend Paulo is Graphical Designer, he is working
at UNISONO, he is account manager, we became friends at TELEPERFORMANCE, but he
had a job offer at UNISONO and that’s the reason why he is there, we are really
good friends since two years ago, one of his interests is move up the results
that has the account that he is managing, it’s a challenge but I know that he
has the skills to do that. Another of his interests is be a good father with
his small son Geronimo, he really loves him and makes all the possible to make
his son happy. The graphical design is a passion for Paulo, when he is not at
his work, he use to make really good pictures and designs as a hobby but I know
that he could make really good money with that. Another thing that Paulo really
likes to do is keep his cars like new, he doesn’t like to add lights and body
painting and other things, he likes to keep them like originally were produced,
he doesn’t like lend them, sarcastically says that he prefers lend his
girlfriend before his car.
Welcome to the blogger Basic English I; where showing some main activities, interest and hobbies of the students. Thanks to this collaborative work; the students may put in practice the knowledge that have learned through online content, that is to say, it through using some units of Basic English I Course...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario