My name is Yair Calderon, I’m student of fourth
semester in BA in English as a Foreign Language at UNAD university, actually
I’m working at TELEPERFORMANCE in at&t wireless as Team Manager and I
really like my job, one of my interests is obtain the bachelor’s degree in
English as a Foreign Language as a personal commitment and personal goal,
another of my interests right now is achieve the targets on my job with the
team under my charge so we can get recognition and get the incentives for the
achievement of the targets, another one is buy a car because I don’t like to be
dealing with the public transport and some people that definitely doesn’t like
the respect and good manners with the others, so I don’t have any problem to be
on a traffic jam if I’m driving my own car.
Talking about the hobbies, I like to do many things I like to go for a walking with my dog, to read good books and stories, but the hobbies
that I really like is to play videogames at the end of the day just because really
helps me to relieve the stress of the working day, also I like to play the bass
guitar because it’s a challenge for me, when I find a song that I like, I go to
know how it is and I start to play it, talking about music, I like to listen
music and specifically rock music I like bands like 1280 almas, skampida,
panteon rococo, superlitio and more, I can resist any type of music less the
thing usually known as reggaeton that the name is incorrectly applied and is
not relative to reggae music.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario